Tuesday, December 10, 2013

So, this one time, we bought a house

I've mentioned the exciting news in previous posts, but let's give this its own post because it's kind of a big deal. We bought a house! We signed the title two days before Thanksgiving and it was recorded the next day. I know I'm biased, but it's gorgeous. And rather than tell you about it, why don't I take you on a little tour? We haven't moved anything in yet so it's empty, so fair warning about that. Woo hoo! And yes, the still frame for the video is showing a pool. Who wants to visit?!


6 comments:

Just Jonna said...

Omg, I freaking miss yoooooooooou! Oh, and your house is gorgeous. Oh, and bless you.

Baughman Family said...

Beautiful house! Congratulations! And I have pantry envy. It's a real thing.

Jessica said...

Ha ha - thanks! You know how I sneeze! :)

Jessica said...

Thanks. Seriously, the pantry was a huge selling point!

La said...

Beautiful home!! And I really loved your tour. You sound exactly like your lovely mother. It was fun.

Cadence said...

Gorgeous. I ditto the pantry envy, I currently have three shelves total. Also, YOU HAVE A POOL? I assume that's borderline necessary in NV..