Things I don't want to be:
1. A Ute
2. Incestual
3. Homosexual
4. A male
5. Vegan
6. A democrat
7. From Texas
8. Mexican
9. Hillary Clinton
10. Tall
Things I do want to be:
1. A novelist
2. A PhD in African American Literature
3. A songwriter
4. A William Wordsworth-esque poet
5. A COUGAR!
6. A brunette... for about a week
7. A rock star
8. In Hawaii
9. A C-cup
10. The heroine swept away by that hunky knight on a white horse
Things that make life worth living:
1. Bacon
2. Diet Pepsi
3. Cheesecake
4. Boys Like Girls
5. Hot tubs/bathing suits
6. Star gazing
7. Dancing
8. Being in love
9. Kissing
10. Love notes
Just a few thoughts on life. In case you were wondering or anything.
2 comments:
This is your second mention of a career as a writer in your blog. I've never heard you mention that before.
Why a C-cup? Do you feel insecure? Since you mentioned them first, I'd like to make a comment that I think your breasts are great. You know the story about the girl from my home-ward that I avoided taking on a date for a month because of her outrageous boobs. You can take comfort that I'll never avoid taking you out due to your cup size.
The c-cup thing was a joke. If my boobs were any bigger, then I would be self-conscious. But it makes for a conversation piece to put it in the blog, doesn't it?
Post a Comment