Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Hip Hop Heroes

I signed DJ up for a class at one of the local rec centers. One of my friends let me know she was putting her son in the class, and after she told me what it was, there wasn't a choice - we were doing this class! I mean, it's a class for 3-4 year olds called Hip Hop Heroes. How could I not sign him up for that? Tell me that doesn't sound stupid adorable and hilarious all at the same time. And it is. Oh it is! The important thing is that DJ loves it. He loves to dance anyway but he LOVES this class. And I just can't describe how great it is, so I'll probably just show you.
Work it, kiddies!



The glass between me and the class means there's no sound from the class, but... oh my heck, they are cute and adorable.



And hilarious. Did I mention it's hilarious?

No comments: