Sometimes I get really mad.
People cut me off on the freeway.
I can't fall asleep.
I stub my toe.
My kids are snarky and talk back to me.
Sometimes I get really sad.
I read things about other people and I feel for them.
I say the wrong thing.
I feel inadequate.
I have a bajillion faults.
Sometimes I get really anxious.
I worry about the kind of mother I'll be.
I worry about the kind of wife I am.
I worry about being a good sister.
I feel others look and judge all the time.
Sometimes I get really silly.
I sing along with the radio and pretend I'm on Idol.
I talk to my stuffed animals and huck them at Deg.
I pretend to karate chop my students when they are naughty.
I talk back to the TV.
Sometimes I get really excited.
I see a beautiful new necklace on Overstock that is so me.
I create something new in the kitchen.
I make a bazillion crafts of some type.
I listen to the successes of others.
Sometimes I get really quiet.
I sit in the shower and just think.
I take myself on a long drive.
I realize I've come a long way, but I've got a long way to go.
I get shy and retreat inside myself.
Sometimes I get really lucky.
I married my Deg.
I have a job with kiddies who like me.
I have an awesome family.
I have great friends.
I am a real person.
1 comment:
Jessica, you are one amazing person! I hope life is treating you well! I know it is silly, but I love to see what you are up to--because I always knew you were something great! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment