Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No soup for you!

I went all Hannah Homemaker a few weekends ago and whipped out a myriad of yummy foods just because I felt like it. I took pictures of three soups I made, though rolls, a casserole, a salad, cookies, and a cake were also created and brought to life. Let's see the magic!

Baked potato soup, topped with cheddar cheese and bacon. Mmmm bacon.

Chicken tortilla soup (hence the tortilla strips)

Knock-off Olive Garden minestrone soup.

Don't you wish there was a smell application for the internet? (Deg tells me they tried that out once, but it never caught on, by the way.) Tell ya what. If any of these are looking particularly scrumptious to you, leave me a message and I'll send you the recipe. I'd just post them but... well... I don't feel like it. Plus, that'd be one freaking long post.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

yumm... the potatoe one looks good to me! It's probably the most fattening one too!

La said...

I love soup. Recipes please????

Unknown said...

ummm, you are a really good cook and i really love soup. so i really want all three recipes. trav says they look good too.