Monday, October 5, 2009

Deg's Footwear


Deg, like most men, does not understand the importance of owning multiple pairs of shoes to suit one's every mood and/or outfit. He has four pairs of shoes in his possession: one brown, one black, one pair of sneakers that are never worn, and a very worn out pair of moccasin slippers. He wears these slippers everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Most days, this is what he wears to school. I got him a pair two Christmases ago because they were warm and fuzzy and because he wanted a pair. Well, he eventually wore through those, so last Christmas, I got him the same pair. Well, those hit the worn out stage in about June. He has replaced the insoles, yet still wears them everywhere, and believe me when I say that by now, they are GROSS! I've been hunting for another pair for him ever since, but seriously, the only time I can find this specific pair is during the Christmas season while shopping at Target. Well, I was at Payless the other day, and they had moccasin shoes (you know, the type actually meant to be worn as shoes) so I bought him a pair. I had him model these pretty dandies for you so you could see that he has a not gross pair of moccasins he will now wear into oblivion. It's probably not as funny as I think it is, because I think it's insanely funny, but if you know Deg, you will appreciate how excited he was to get these new shoes.

No comments: