Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

So here's my Top 10 of 2008:

1. I married Deg. (This should be 1-10)
2. We went to St. Thomas, USVI.
3. I got Deg to read.
4. We tried to go to a DJ Sammy concert, which was, ahem, interesting.
5. Deg passed calculus (finally).
6. NPA (my school I work at) got the top ranking we could get from the accreditation team that visited to accredit us.
7. I met and bonded with my BFF Cadence.
8. My sister Amber graduated college, got a fab job, and has the district fighting over who she'll work for next year because she's so awesome.
9. My brother Ryan got called as his mission's AP.
10. I flew to the East Coast 4 times.

Here's my Top 10 things I want to do in 2009:

1. Meet my brother Ryan at the airport when he gets back from his mission in April.
2. Go waterskiing 4 times during the summer.
3. Get my Level 2 license from the USOE.
4. Get Deg out of college (and hopefully by graduating).
5. Get rid of Deg's car and get him one that likes him.
6. Start taking lots of pictures so we can have lots of memories.
7. Enroll in a certifying culinary course for me and an audio technology one for Deg.
8. Take some sort of trip somewhere far-ish away (location yet to be decided).
9. Eat at least $100 worth of ice cream.
10. Read 5 books with Deg.

No comments: