Can I tell you a story?
Because I graduated from BYU, I still get emails from them. For example, I keep getting emails about seminars for undergrad education majors. Well, I keep clicking on the link provided that should allow me to not receive emails anymore. There's only one problem: "Warning - this page only works in Internet Explorer!" is emblazoned across the top of the page.
WHAT!?!
Who in the (fill in the blank) has a page that is only available in Internet Explorer? Many of us don't even use IE anymore. Most of us are on Firefox, though some of us are on Safari and Camino. Regardless, what possesses someone to think that it's acceptable to have a page that only works in IE.
Moral of the story: I will keep getting emails from BYU until they accept the fact that don't use IE, and that frustrates the blankety-blank out of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment